Environmental HazardsThis pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging. Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy or agitation) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375. Do not use on cats- May be fatalKeep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements Hazards To Humans Warning. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Hazards To Domestic Animals For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven (7) weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.