Maine Pet Supply COVID-19 Business Update: CLICK HERE
Merrick Pet  Foods Healthy Weight Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food
Merrick Pet  Foods Healthy Weight Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food

Healthy Weight Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food

$22.99 Excl. tax

Availability:

In stock

+ -
Add to cart

Description

Help your mate control his weight with Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Healthy Weight Recipe. This wholesome dry food for dogs is made with 55% protein and healthy fat, with deboned beef as the number one ingredient. The remaining 45% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for helping all breeds of adult dogs maintain a healthy weight. This grain and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. It features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any extra calories, corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.

Key Benefits
  • Grain-free weight control dry dog food with beef.
  • Made with 55% protein and healthy fat, with deboned beef as the number 1 ingredient.
  • Developed with high levels of omega fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin.
  • Features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers.
  • Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.

Nutritional Info

Ingredients

Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Turkey Meal, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.

Caloric Content

3306 kcal/kg, 350 kcal/cup

 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 34.0% min
Crude Fat 8.0% min
Crude Fat 11.0% max
Crude Fiber 5.0% max
Moisture 11.0% max
Omega-6 Fatty Acid 2.0% min
Omega-3 Fatty Acid 0.6% min
Glucosamine 600 mg/kg min
Chondroitin 600 mg/kg min

 

 

Add to wishlist / Add to comparison /

Healthy Weight Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Copyright 2020 Maine Pet Supply Powered by Liquid-
Credit Card