Maine Pet Supply COVID-19 Business Update: CLICK HERE
Merrick Chicken & Sweet Potato
Merrick Chicken & Sweet Potato

Chicken & Sweet Potato

$60.99 Excl. tax

Availability:

In stock

+ -
Add to cart

Description

Turn your buddy’s dinner into a real winner with Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe. This wholesome dry food for dogs is made with 70% protein and healthy fat, with deboned chicken as the number one ingredient. The remaining 30% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for all breeds of adult dogs. This grain and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. It features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.

Key Benefits
  • Wholesome grain-free dry dog food with chicken.
  • Made with 70% protein and healthy fat, with deboned chicken as the number 1 ingredient.
  • Developed with high levels of omega fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin.
  • Features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.
  • Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.

Nutritional Info

Ingredients

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.

Caloric Content

3812 kcal/kg, 404 kcal/cup

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 38.0% min
Crude Fat 17.0% min
Crude Fiber 3.5% max
Moisture 11.0% max
Omega-6 Fatty Acid 4.0% min
Omega-3 Fatty Acid 0.8% min
Glucosamine 1,200 mg/kg min
Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg/kg min

Add to wishlist / Add to comparison /

Chicken & Sweet Potato
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Copyright 2020 Maine Pet Supply Powered by New Media Retailer
Credit Card